Alix Fuega Interview
Hi everyone, Alix here! Hi it's Alix here, this is my panty trust interview. I thought you might all want…in Members Interview Read more...
Fetish Kitten Interview
Hi everyone, FetishKitten here! Hi, I'm FetishKitten I really hope you enjoy my interview and go back and watch all the…in Members Interview Read more...
Hi everyone, Katie here! Hi, I'm Katie. I jumped at the chance to take part in the panty girl interviews. I…in Members Interview Read more...
Please read this document completely and carefully before applying for membership in Panty Trust as it directly reflects your membership and ownership and outlines instances that may result in a member's suspension or termination of membership. Refunds of the membership fee are not provided once a membership has been activated.
The members of Panty Trust take ethics and fair business practice, civil conduct, and honesty very seriously and have worked very hard to develop the credibility that Panty Trust and its members now enjoy.
As the actions of one Panty Trust member reflect on all members of the Panty Trust organization, this code of conduct has been developed by the Panty Trust membership to address important issues. Panty Trust is not for everyone.
Panty buyers, and Panty Trust members expect all members to be a cut above the typical used panties seller.
A member must agree these terms to gain membership in Panty Trust:
Used panties sellers who join Panty Trust are expected to have joined because they have a commitment to actively furthering fair business practices, honesty, and trust in the used panties and lingerie trade.
Panty Trust is not simply a method to advertise your products or website. Membership are offered to an individual panty seller and may not be shared with friends, other panty sellers, or other used panties websites.
Panty Trust memberships may not be shared with non verified sellers. Panty Trust verification seal must not be associated with non verified sellers promoted on your website.
b) Communication - Selling and Buying Used Panties and other Fetish Items
When listing used panties, fetish items or service for sale anywhere, members agree to post an accurate description of what a fetish buyer is purchasing, and to provide the item as described upon payment.
If a delay or change affects the delivery of an item, members agree to contact the buyer in a timely fashion to keep them informed and/or make them aware of any changes.
Members agree to communicate in a respectful manner with panty buyers.
Fellow members agree to communicate with fellow Panty Trust members in a respectful and professional manner.
c) Dispute Resolution
Members agree to participate in the dispute resolution process if a compliant is filed with Panty Trust by a panty buyer, or another members.
Members agree to respond to Panty Trust emails within 48hrs from contacting them.
d) Illegal or Unethical Activity
Members agree not to promote, insinuate, or suggest activities or situations that could be considered illegal or unethical.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Age play or mention of anything related to minors or persons under the age of 18
- Insinuating bestiality
- Advertising the acceptance of payments through payment processing services that prohibit payments for adult related services and products (Paypal and AlertPay do not allow adult services and products related transactions).
- Committing plagiarism, copying and using others' content such as photos, text, scripts, etc without the owner prior consent. 'The website is not live, or under-construction' its not an acceptable excuse.
- Advertising and selling on websites, web providers, host services, newspapers, magazines, that prohibit advertising, trading, promoting and selling adult content and adult material (for example: Craigslist, eBay, Kijiji, Webs, Weebly, Yola, do not allow adults related trade and adult themes).
e) Promoting people and websites
Members may not promote people and websites which have been banned, suspended or black-listed by Panty Trust Members.
f) Links and Contact Information
Members agree to keep their contact information and links on their Panty Trust page current at all times by informing the webmaster of Panty Trust of any changes.
If its reasonably determined that member's links to their web site being dead/broken and/or their contact email address no longer is valid, the member's Panty Trust page and their membership will be suspended.
g) Suspending and deleting a Membership
Panty Trust will solicit and consider input from the general membership to determine if suspension or deletion of a membership is warranted.
The member may appeal if they believe that they have extenuating circumstances that Panty Trust was not aware of at the time of the decision.
h) Immediate Termination of Membership
In some situations a member's membership may be terminated immediately by Panty Trust without appeal. The following will result in immediate termination of a member account:
1. Evidence of an activity considered to be illegal and any repeated unethical behaving.
2. Evidence of involvement in a situation that involves or insinuates (even jokingly) anything to do with child pornography or a minor.
3. Evidence of accepting money with no intention of sending the described item.
4. Failure to respond to email sent from Panty Trust requesting status updates, information regarding a buyer complaint or dispute.
Refund of Membership Fee
No refunds of a member's membership fee will be given once a member's page and account have been activated at Panty Trust.