Please read this document completely and carefully before applying for partnership with Panty Trust as it directly reflects your membership and outlines instances that may result in a member's suspension or termination of membership. Refunds of the membership fee are not provided once a membership has been created.
The members of Panty Trust take ethics and fair business practice, civil conduct, and honesty very seriously and have worked very hard to develop the credibility that Panty Trust and its members now enjoy.
As the actions of one Panty Trust member reflect on all members of the Panty Trust organization, this code of conduct has been developed by the Panty Trust membership to address important issues. Panty Trust is not for everyone.
Panty buyers and members expect all partners to be a cut above the typical used panties seller and expect partners to communicate in a respectful manner with everyone.
A member must agree these terms to gain membership in Panty Trust:
Used panties sellers who join Panty Trust are expected to have joined because they have a commitment to:
- Completing the Verification Process within 5 days
- Actively furthering fair business practices, honesty, and trust in the used panties and lingerie trade
- Supporting the community and fellow partners.
The primary purpose of a Panty Trust Partnership must not be to solely advertise and sell products, promote a website or other social networks. The very existence of Panty Trust relies on the support of its own members who share their expertise and knowledge. Connecting, participating and getting involved with our day-to-day community affairs is therefor expected, whether a member sells or not.
Memberships are offered to an individual independent panty seller and may not be shared with friends, other panty sellers, or other used panties websites.
a.1.2) Panty Trust Verification Seal
Panty Trust verification seal must not be associated with non verified sellers promoted on your website.
Applicants and members using the Panty Trust Verification Seal on a website before verifying it, will be declined or suspended.
The Panty Trust Verification Seal is a registered trademark, written authorization from Panty Trust must be obtained before using it. Authorization can be revoked by Panty Trust at any time. Violators of our registered trademark are liable for costs and judgements pertaining to civil action that we may take against them.
a.1.3) Membership reviews
The running of Panty Trust relies entirely on the support of members and volunteers, since we have limited memberships available we review Memberships quarterly to insure that members are connected and involved in supporting our community.
b) Selling Used Panties and other Fetish Items
Members selling on other websites and not on Panty Trust are not eligible for an Active status.
When listing used panties, fetish items or service for sale, members agree to post an accurate description of what a fetish buyer is purchasing, and to provide the item as described upon payment.
If a delay or change affects the delivery of an item, members agree to contact the buyer in a timely fashion to keep them informed and/or make them aware of any changes.
c) Dispute Resolution
Members agree to participate in the dispute resolution process if a compliant is filed with Panty Trust by a panty buyer, or another members.
Members agree to respond to Panty Trust emails within 48hrs from contacting them.
d) Illegal or Unethical Activity
Members agree not to promote, insinuate, sell or suggest activities or situations that could be considered illegal or unethical.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Age play or mention of anything related to minors or persons under the age of 18
- Insinuating bestiality
- The acceptance of payments or 'donations' through payment processing services that prohibit payments for adult related services and products (PayPal does not allow adult services and products related transactions)
- Committing plagiarism, using content labeled with copyrights, the use of the work by others without the owner’s permission, including but not limited to: photos, text, scripts, music, videos, etc.
'The website is not live, or under-construction' is not an acceptable excuse. Copying is a crime
- Advertising and selling on websites, web providers, host services, newspapers, magazines, that prohibit advertising, trading, promoting and selling adult content and adult material (for example: Craigslist, eBay, Kijiji, Webs, Weebly, Yola, do not allow adults related trade and adult themes)
- Advertising and selling feces, urine, blood, semen, saliva, any other type of bodily fluid or items completely soaked in bodily fluids, used condoms, in-person encounters
e) Promoting people and websites
Members cannot link or promote third parties, or any other type of adult websites other than their verified personal website.
Promoting other websites without permission is considered spamming.
Members may not associate Panty Trust by linking to people and websites which have been banned, suspended or black-listed by Panty Trust Members.
f) Links and Contact Information
Members agree to keep their contact information and links on their Panty Trust page current at all times by informing the webmaster of Panty Trust of any changes.
If its reasonably determined that member's links to their web site being dead/broken and/or their contact email address no longer is valid, the member's Panty Trust page and their membership will be suspended.
g) Closing and deleting an Inactive Membership
Panty Trust will solicit and consider input from the general membership to determine if suspension or deletion of a membership is warranted.
The member may appeal if they believe that they have extenuating circumstances that Panty Trust was not aware of at the time of the decision.
h) Suspension and Immediate Termination of Membership
A membership may be suspended should it be determined that a member has breached any term of the Panty Trust User Agreement.
After 30 days from the suspension Panty Trust will review if a membership should be reinstated.
In some situations a member's membership may be terminated immediately by Panty Trust without appeal.
The following will result in immediate termination of a member account:
- Evidence of an activity considered to be illegal or unethical
- Evidence of involvement in a situation that involves or insinuates (even jokingly) anything to do with child pornography or a minor
- Evidence of accepting money with no intention of sending the described item
- Failure to respond to email sent from Panty Trust requesting status updates, information regarding a buyer complaint or dispute.
Refund of Membership Fee
No refunds of a member's membership fee will be given once the verification process starts.